What Can A Handyman Do?
Perhaps a better question is… what can’t they do?
Many handymen spent years working specifically in carpentry, plumbing or even repairing appliances. The thing that truly sets a handyman apart from specific contractors (electricians, plumbers, etc.) is that they just like the variety of work that the business allows.
No job is too small or too large for a handyman. They are prepared, have all the tools and capable of lending a hand in many ways that most don’t even consider.
What surprises most homeowners is how affordable and quick it can be too. All those repairs, updates, projects and nagging issues are easy for a professional.
Honestly it impresses me even how quickly and easily our Atlas repair crew moves through a punch list!
Below is just the beginning of the massive list of handyman tasks that Atlas can take care of. And, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
- Ceiling fan installation
- Mount your new flat screen TV
- Put in that new garbage disposal
- Swap out a faucet
- Clean out clogged dryer vent
- Replace shutters
- Clean out the gutters
- Window or screen installation
- Hang a heavy mirror over the fireplace
- Paint the shutters
- Paint the bedroom
- Well paint just about anything…
- Change the ballast in your fluorescent light
- Replace bulbs that are way too high to reach
- Remove broken bulbs from sockets
- Replace face plates or door knobs
- Install towel bars
- Update bathroom mirror
- Lubricate the garage door
- Fix that hole in the wall
- Basic home maintenance
- Hang curtains or blinds
- Change the water filter in your fridge
- Change the gate latch
- Build shelves
- Install a doggie door ohhhh or install new French doors
- Put together that big desk your bought that is now laying in pieces all over the floor
- Do that cool DIY project you saw on Pinterest. Yep. That too!
Honestly…. I could go on for hours here. But you get the picture. Give us a call. It is as easy as that.
A Single Call. Does It All.